Monday 6 February 2012

Sally Mann






THE LANDSCAPE - "The challenge to me was to do landscape in such a way that you convey a palpable sense of love, emotion, and power. You know, that moment when you look, your heart leaps, just (being) overwhelmed by the sheer beauty" - I love to look at her Landscape photography as she said in an interview, I could feel deepen emotional power and pure beauty from her photos . Actually I love to take pictures of trees especially at night. Even it's night I could find a dim light, which arouse lyrical mood for me. As I want to take photos for containing the feeling of the trees, Sally Mann tried to get the moment of places beauty injected her feeling about that particular landscape and to make audience step into it and feel the moment. "I want something that envelops you that you to feel the presence of the image... of the moment, of the place. 


No comments:

Post a Comment